Sunday, August 12, 2012

Clay .....


My daughter loves making things using clay and here are some of the art work that she has done recently...
Though now clay has been banned in the house since she has eczema and it has increased alarmingly since one month.... I am hoping everything will become fine and once again she will start playing and creating beautiful things from clay....








This one is my personal favorite because after I taught her to make those rosettes , she made the whole thing on her own....




We made these two together.... and enjoyed it a lot too....








1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Super cute!! Have mailed you regarding something after much thought!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...