Friday, October 12, 2012

White Flowers

These are the three white and red combination book marks.
I wanted to do some white... actually these are light pink... but they look as if they are white...So I wanted to make some jasmine tuype of flowers.... but somehow I was not able to do that....
My daughter said the white flower looks a bit sad and advised me to add a bit of color . So I used my glitter pen and added a bit of color to the one... but I didn't like it. So I left the last one as it is.



2 comments:

Bhawana said...

so sweet.... girls are always right :)

Christine said...

brilliant idea.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...