Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some Fancy Dresses and Photoshop!!

These are some of my personal photoes which I have tried to edit using photoshop!!!!!

In this photo, I had dressed up my daughter as Krishna!!!! This one was taken in August 2008 during the festival of Krishnashtami!!!!!! And by far this is my favourite!!!
I have put both the after and before versions!!!!





This is a very recent photo of my daughter....
This was taken for the Fancy Dress Competition during the Children's Day Celebrations!!!
I had dressed her up as Jhansi Ki Rani!!!!!












This photo was takenin Shravana masa of 2009!!!!







Again this one is of this year's Children's day celebrations!!







I have to edit a lot of photoes of my daughter's other photoes too.... but those will need a lot of time ....which at the moment I dont have :( :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vave umma

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...