Saturday, November 19, 2011

PHOTOSHOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Today I am posting a few Photoes that I have edited using Photoshop.....

I had taken this photo some 4 years ago ..... and is still one of my favourite photoes!!
( I say this about every cat photo ....:) I like all cat photoes ;) ;) )





This is the photoshopped version......
























This photo was taken in Mumbai near the Taj Hotel








And this one was taken in my Mom-in-law's place









This moth was sitting on the bell in the Ganesha Temple in my Granny's house






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i like all of them, especially the green woods and lady bug (it reminded me of the song "yummy yummy yummy" from Timon and pumba).

Raz

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...