Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gejje Vastra

Hi all!! 
I have been receiving a lot of mails regarding Gejje Vastra and I have been answering them all by saying that I will post about a few designs soon. But sadly I have been a bit busy and have been postponing it for a while. So today I am posting a few pictures of gejje vastra designs that my MOM did last year for Ganesha festival. I couldn't take good pictures of all the items that she has done. These are just some sample designs that shhe made for me to post on my blog. Hope this post will be a it helpful to all you who want to try different designs in gejje vastra.



































2 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

I had seen very few varieties of Gejje Vastra. You have posted many designs. Nice.

Unknown said...

Hi, can u upload a videos of gejji vastra many designs making. I want to learn the same. Or else please post the procedure for making gejji vastra in different pattern.

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...