Thursday, December 27, 2012

Die-Cuts

Hi Friends!!! 
I have been seeing crafters using so many die-cuts a lot in all their project, and I too wanted those pretty die-cuts for myself..... Just when I was thinking about hunting for some die-cuts , I met Pratibha from SRISTHI ...... So instead of getting me a Die-cut machine and emptying all brain just to get the machine work for me, I asked Pratibha for a few die-cuts.... 
So in today's post is all about what I got from Sristhi. 

Look at this butterfly!!!! It's 3 inches... and its soo beautiful!! And by the way, all the light colored stuff that you see are either light cream, pink and green.. though they appear to be white in colour.


And the lace....lotsa hearts......


And some more lace....


Some more borders....






I even made her give me all the negatives too ;-) That is my evil Grin...





And many Scalloped rosettes...




 Some scallops


Flowers... which I have to stick them up....





Look at the birdies......adorable...



I brought a set of these too.. but somehow lost them except this one ....


And these too :)




I have got a few more goodies to show ... but I have to search them up in the boxes... as I still have to unpack my boxes... So will post the rest of my loot from Sristhi in the next post :)

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Deepti since you are an artist of professional calibre investing in a die cut machine may be useful to you...manual ones such as the big shot are so easy to master..even my 6 year old operates it!!
Electronic ones I hear require time and effort to master and are more expensive!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pooja said...

Wow ! you have got pretty cute stuff for you !

Janelle said...

I have been wanting a die cut machine too! I saw a Big Shot one here, but so far only one store sells it and they sell it at 2x the price in Amazon. Tsk tsk!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...