Saturday, September 8, 2012

Paper Boxes

I have some happy news to share!! Have you seen my earlier post of the 2 boxes ? I won two prizes for that box!!! Yippieeee!!!!!!
Am soo happy !! The first one was in Shopping our Stash and the other in Craft Punked!!! Thank you all for the lovely comments !!!! 

Now to today's post... I made a third Box to make the set complete... I always love a set of three... Whenever I make something it is mostly a set of threeee. 








The biggest box is 8.8cms by 8.8cms.
The medium one is 3" by 3"
And the smallest one is 7cms by 7cms






I have already posted this photo on my Fb.... but was lazy to Blog about this one ...
I love creating things and browsing the net and admiring all other people's work... But when it comes to blog I tend to a bit more lazy..... I have been busy doing a lot of things lately but no patience to blog about it.... Maybe its the blogger's block ... and hope to overcome it soon.....
I have been doing a lot of qilling, drawing, Water painting and yes  Oil painting!!!
I am doing Oil painting after a gap of 3 years.....
Am doing a lot of experiments lately... trying new things and learning new things.... which are out of my comfort zone..... But am loving this phase... I donno  when this phase will end but until then ..............

P.S. Don't forget to come back on 15th of this month for the next episode of Spotlight!!!!

6 comments:

MEGHA said...

very nice and utility favour box.congrats.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Lovely color combination. Very beautiful quilling.

Jyoti
jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in

Sudha said...

Pretty lovely. Love the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

Pooja said...

Congrats ! The boxes are soo.. wonderful no wonder they won prizes !

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a fantastic box and yes sometimes its easier to craft than blog!!

Deepthi said...

Thanks All for the lovely comments :)

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...