Monday, September 24, 2012

Bottle to Hairband Stand


  Hi All!!!
This used to be a juice bottle..... 




Now it is  A Hair band stand :)



I had done a hair band stand earlier too... but since I had used a thin bottle inside, the hair bands used to fall off....  So I used this wider bottle . I tend to forget to take photos when I am doing a craft... But this time I managed to rake a few photos
Cut the bottle to the required length... and wrap it using a cloth....



Apply generous amount of glue and yes... a bit of stitching here and there will make it more secure.



This is what it looks like after the stitching... and you will need some ribbons to decorate it...




And some bling tooo :)


My older hair band stand with my new one..... Much wider ....





The stand with my daughter's hair bands and a few glares...



Linking it to For the love of crafting Pink ,Neutral , Silver
                   Lulupu

7 comments:

Pooja said...

Wonderful recycling!

Jyoti Agrawal said...

This is so cute. Great up cycling .

Smita Satish said...

superb idea

Deepti Stephens said...

awwww.. so sweet.. :)

bhagyanand said...

DEEPs nange.........allla siri ge bekante

Nikita A said...

Whoaaaa!!! Now THAT's called thinking out of the box!!! Excellent idea... Glad that you decided to play along at Lulupu.. :)

Deepti Stephens said...

Congratulations dear!!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...