Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recycling and Summer Camp!!!




In this May I had taken a few classes for kids and ladies in the Summer Camp organised by a local Club..
I know I am too late to post these...Is been more than 3 months :D But anyway I wanted to share them....
The classes I had conducted were mostly about Recycling and Quilling ...
 I couldnt take many pics since I was busy with classes and a few others I accidentally deleted :( ..... These are the few pics that I managed to take  

























2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so many people of all ages and such a variety of crafts. Congrats Deepthi looks like all had fun!!

KukiesBasket said...

Congratulations. aND WISH u good luck for future prospects too.

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...