Friday, May 18, 2012

Modern Art

Hi everyone........................
Its been sooooo loooong since I blogged about any artwork............. Due to my daughter's vacations and my BFA classes and also am taking craft classes for kids, I have not been able to check all my friend's blogs. Doing that now. Have to catch up on all the backlogs. An I am thinking of taking my blog to the next level....
Yes !!! Am planning one or two giveaways, product reviews, more interviews, etc :) :).
That means that I have to invest a bit more time in my blog...... and a bit of planning ......
And I have exams in July... for which I have to start reading.......... which sadly I haven't yet.......
So after my exams, you can expect some changes in my blog :)


Until then will try and post all the artwork that i have done already :)
Some of the Modern art sketches done for my assignment.



















No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...