Friday, September 23, 2011

My first Interview

Hello friends!!!

Today I am very very very happy!!!

I have been featured and interviewed by Janelle of
Of Pinks and Fairy Tales


I was a part of the blog hop hosted by her....
Janelle is a crafter and a blogger like me....
And I would like to thank her loads and loads!!!
Thank you Janelle!!
Do visit her amazing blog.....
Also here is a link for my interview.....
http://ofpinksandfairytales.blogspot.com/2011/09/creating-success-around-world-with_21.html






My Drawing Sir always used to advise me to scribble as much as possible...
He had adviced me that scribbling improves our drawing skills...
So here are a few doodles or scribbles..




























































3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congratulations Deepti

Deepthi said...

thanks doc

Janelle said...

Deepthi... even your scribbles are beautiful! Thanks so much again for the interview last week :) A lot of people love your work.

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...