Thursday, May 5, 2011

Some Oldies

I have no new posts as I am busy in my native .....

So I am going to update some of my old work which I have kept in my moms place and mom-in laws place.....

This is the name plate in my In-laws place ....

What I have written is PARNAKUTEERA in Kannada using m-seal work...

Parnakuteera is the name of our house....
It is nearly 3 and a half feet wide and I have used a wooden board as the base....
























This is a phone stand I made using m-seal and I made this some 3 or 4 years back.......













And this is an elephant which I made using m-seal on a pot...








1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow such gorgeous mseal work. Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring work indeed. Do post more photos

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...